Internal Audit Manager at one of the growing Financial Services Companies in Myanmar
- Manage overall audit process including reviewing and observing operations
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK per month plus attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the evolving Financial Services Companies in Myanmar that provides small loans and other financial services to people in Myanmar.
Responsible to manage overall audit processes.
- Monitor compliance with the rules and regulations of the institution’s country and with the company’s standards, policies and procedures
- Help the company achieves its goals with an organized approach
- Give suggestions to the Board of Directors and Management of the Institution for the internal control
- Directly report to CEO and Regional Audit Manager
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in operations, internal auditing or business analysis
- Master’s degree or equivalent in accounting, finance or general management and other professional qualification such as CPA is strongly recommended
- Good command of written and verbal English
- Strong knowledge of and skills in applying internal auditing principles and management principles
Performance bonus + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees