Internal Audit Manager at one of the most successful Japanese Financial Services Companies in Myanmar
- Build the internal audit functionality in the major player in the financial service industry
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK per month plus attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the evolving Financial Services Companies in Myanmar that provides small loans and other financial services to people in Myanmar.
Responsible to manage overall audit processes.
- Manage audit process including reviewing and observing operations and activities, interviewing auditee regarding work process, identifying areas of risk in internal controls and procedures
- Help the company achieves its goals with an organized approach
- Give suggestions to the Board of Directors and Management of the Institution for the internal control
- Directly report to CEO
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in operations, internal auditing or business analysis
- Master’s degree or equivalent in accounting, finance or general management and other professional qualification such as CPA is strongly recommended
- Good command of written and verbal English
- Strong knowledge of and skills in applying internal auditing principles and management principles
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees