Internal Audit Manager Position at the Growing Trading and Logistics Company in Yangon
- Ensure effective operation of the auditing process of the organization
- Salary up to 1,500,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is the growing trading and logistics company in Yangon.
Responsible for managing overall audit process including reviewing and observing operations
- Monitor compliance with the rules and regulations of the company and with the company’s standards, policies and procedures
- Responsible for regular monitoring of post audit actions and their results
- Make sure to communicate and discuss with management regarding to audit issues and monitor of audit actions and their results.
- Set up internal audit department and implement audit strategies and structures
- Help the company achieves its goals with an organized approach
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in operations, internal auditing or business analysis
- Accounting, finance or general management degree and other professional qualification such as CPA is strongly recommended
- Strong knowledge of and skills in applying auditing principles and management
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees