Inventory Accountant at one of the most successful Oil and Gas Companies in Myanmar
- Responsible to perform a variety of accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards
- Salary up to 1,300,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is one of global leading energy company and making a real difference to succeed in today’s world.
Handle overall accounting and finance functions
- Check and analyze financial information related to inventory accounting / Fixed asset management
- Assist with booking stock valuation adjustments from tax payments, clearances and various transport and bridging transactions.
- Coordinate the issuance of monthly reports and financial reports such as: Weekly and Monthly Margins, Inventories Reconciliations, Budget Reports, Daily control.
- Ensure the continued integrity of the financial system (controls and technology).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role in an industrial business
- CPA or a Post Graduate Degree in Accounting is preferred
- Strong command of Business English
- Familiarity with ERP systems, Hyperion, MS Office, Advanced Excel and Database Management
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees