Investment Analyst at London-listed Investment Company
- Conduct preliminary assessment and evaluation of investment potential
- Up to 2,000,000 Kyats plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is the sole holding company listed on the LSE (the Official List of the London Stock Exchange)'s main market aiming at Myanmar. It has launched two years ago with the purpose of investing in what Myanmar can offer for long-term profits.
- Conduct macro-economic and sector research as part of the investment process
- Manage to keep the investment team updated on Myanmar government legislation relevant to MIL and its activities
- Assist in the preparation of investment proposals to the Investment Committee
- Assist in the creation and evaluation of financial models on investment targets.
- Must be at least a Graduate in Business or Financial field
- Advanced English communication skill
- Familiar with the Myanmar economy/market
- Investment knowledge is a plus
Be a part of a strong team of local and international professionals
Career Growth Opportunities
Trainings are provided if necessary.