Key Account Manager (HoReCa) at a leading Beverage Company
- Responsible to coordinate implementation of brand and trade programmes in HoReCa outlets
- Salary up to 2,500,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our Client is a leading International Beverage company and also the market leader in Myanmar with over 70% market share.
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
- Develop and implement a Trade coverage plan for HoReCa outlets
- Manage budget for trade programmes developed for the HoReCa channel
- Report directly to Modern Trade Manager and National Sales Manager and manage an efficient and effective HoReCa team
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in FMCG or Food and Beverage industry and above 2 years in management level.
- Bachelor’s degree or high business diploma.
- Business English Communication skills is must.
- Have a strong knowledge in Customer Engagement, Account Management and Brand and Trade Strategy Development.
Annual benefits + other allowances
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees