Exciting opportunity for the Legal Counsel at one of the most successful Global Brewery Companies in Myanmar. Find more jobs at MyWorld, Myanmar’s largest recruitment agency.
Legal Counsel at one of the most successful Global Brewery Companies in Myanmar
- Advise the company and its subsidiary on all legal related matters, regulatory issues relating to commercial and contract law
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is a global Brewery company with 3 years’ history in Myanmar. They are rapidly growing their business and increasing the numbers of brands bringing into Myanmar.
Advising, Analysing and Reviewing various commercial contracts
- Deal with termination of contracts and commercial disputes
- Advising, training and implementing relevant compliance related policies e.g. competition law
- Ensure the activities of the company and its subsidiary are in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and internal company policies
- Assisting on projects where required
- Minimum 4 years of working experience gained in law firms
- Strong commercial law background and knowledge on corporate business law, company secretarial and compliance matters
- Strong command of English in both written and verbal
- Good Communication, Interpersonal and Negotiation skills, have knowledge in MS Office applications
Performance bonus + Transportation + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees