Legal Counsel at the fastest growing Material Manufacturing Company in Myanmar
- Advise executives on relevant issues of the business including JV contracts and agreements.
- Up to 3,000,000 MMK with other benefits
About the Company
Our client is the fastest growing material manufacturing companies in Myanmar providing the best materials to customers and clients.
- Provide legal secretariat tasks such as taking meeting minutes and filling documents
- Assist on legal documentation for the companies’ loan, credit, and guarantee agreements, including review of relevant documents and, where required, cooperation with external legal Counsel
- Provide commercial legal advice and solutions for all aspects of the business
- Handle reviewing, writing, negotiating and executing agreements and contracts on behalf of the company
- Ensure the activities of the company and its subsidiary are in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and internal company policies
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in legal advisory firm and should have strong experience in Company Legal secretarial work
- Strong command of English in both written and verbal
- Strong commercial law background and knowledge on corporate business law
- Should have strong interpersonal and presentation skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels of the organization
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees