Legal Manager at growing Telecommunication Company in Myanmar
- Overall managing all regulatory laws and legal activities within organization
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our Client is one of the rapidly growing Company emphasizing on telecom field.
Responsible for managing legal and regulatory issues for the Company
- Ensure tax, H&S and other key areas in Company are complied with all regulatory laws
- Suggest the Company regarding to the impact of regulatory environment on business processes and decisions
- Advises and negotiates on company’s behalf regarding licensing matters
- Tracks, and reports regularly to management on compliance with all regulatory reporting requirements.
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in the legal & regulatory field
- A Bachelor holder in Law & Business Law, post graduate is highly preferred and other related professional certificates will be an advantage
- Strong command of English and must be able to read and understand legal terms well
- Should have a great knowledge about corporate business law
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees