Legal Manager at Leading Financial Service Institute in Myanmar
- Managing full functions of company legislation and acting like company secretary.
- Up to 6,000,000 MMK plus other attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is a firm financial service Institute which is providing Myanmar people a time-saving, reliable and efficient financial services via extensive agent networks.
Responsible for handling legal tasks and secretarial tasks of the Company
- Provide corporate in house legal support and ensure the activities of the company and its subsidiary are in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and internal company policies
- Deal with termination of contracts and commercial disputes
- Translate applicable law to provide practical guidance to staff where relevant new legislation is introduced
- Provide a full administration service to the Board to ensure it operates effectively and in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures
- Minimum 5 years of working experience as a lawyer and must have solid experience as Company Secretary in related field
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- Strong commercial law background and knowledge on corporate business law, company secretarial and compliance matters
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees