Legal Manager at multi-national telecommunication carrier in Myanmar
- Responsible for compliance with applicable laws and regulations, provide commercial legal advice.
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
Our Client is the one the Leading Telecom Providers in Myanmar and they are trying to be the best in the market.
Responsible for managing legal and regulatory issues for the Company
- Manage the staff members of the legal department and ensure that they work efficiently on various cases
- Ensure the activities of the company and its subsidiary are complied with all applicable laws, regulations and internal company policies.
- Prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and annual general meetings
- Ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment
- Minimum 7 years of legal experience and at least 3 years of experience in managerial role
- A Bachelor holder in Law & Business Law, post graduate is highly preferred and other related professional certificates will be an advantage
- Strong command of English and must be able to read and understand legal terms well
- Should have a broad knowledge about corporate business law
Attractive Salary + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees