Legal Manager at the leading bank
- Full spectrum of Legal tasks and dealing with government offices
- Salary is up to 2,000,000 MMK
About the Company
Our Client is one of the fastest growing local banks with large scale operations in Myanmar.
Responsible for managing legal and regulatory issues for the Company
- Manage the staff members of the legal department and ensure that they work efficiently on various cases
- Ensure the activities of the company and its subsidiary are complied with all applicable laws, regulations and internal company policies.
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers
- Ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders
- Minimum 7 years of legal experience and at least 4 years of experience in managerial role
- A Bachelor holder in Law & Business Law, post graduate are highly preferred and other related professional certificates will be an advantage
- Strong command of English and must be able to read and understand legal terms well
- Strong knowledge about corporate business law
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees