New challenges to develop the career as Logistics and Aftersales Manager
- To responsible about the logistics and distribution process of the company
- Salary up to 2,000,000MMK and other benefits
About the Company
Our client is one the international company in Media Industry that they will extend their as new business in Myanmar.
- To manage logistics, Import and Custom clearance process
- Directly report to Chief Technical Officer
- To arrange local distribution
- To contact and liaison with related government office
- To negotiate with customers and follow up for aftersales
- To manage warehouse and stock control
- At least 4 years of experiences in Logistics, prefer from Electronic and Telecommunication Industry
- Any bachelor degree
- Business English is essential
- Strong negotiation and good management skills
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees.