Management Accountant at one of the leading Automobile Company in Myanmar
- Monitoring daily financial transaction and support to Finance Manager
- Salary up to USD 1,100 plus other benefits
About the Company
Our Client is one of the leading Automotive company internationally with over 100 years of history. It is now a major player in automotive industry and expending their business in Myanmar as well.
- Responsible for managing full set of accounts
- Prepare reports, budgets, trial balance and financial statements
- Deal with financial administration and internal audits
- Negotiate and obtain finance for major projects
- creating business strategies to generate shareholder value.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in managing accounts and at least 3-year experience in senior level position
- Bachelor degree is a must and other related qualification in accounting is highly preferred such as CPA
- Strong Command in verbal and written English
- Good knowledge in general accounting standards and procedures
Performance bonus + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees