Marketing General Manager at Myanmar Largest Beverage Company
- In charge of directing marketing operations, sales operations and ensure customer retention
- Up to 3,500,000 MMK plus benefits
About the Company
Our client is a joint venture company that manufactures soft drinks along with other products.
- Report to Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer
- Review and approve sales and marketing activities to ensure attainment of business plan objectives.
- Lead the sales and marketing team to achieve customer retention by providing efficient customer service.
- Formulate and plan the department’s annual budget within the context of the Company’s overall budget.
- At least seven (7) years of sales and marketing experience; five (5) of which should be in a management position
- A minimum of five (5) years sales and marketing experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
- Experience in managing budgets effectively, financial management, setting up effective metrics and business processes
- Professional qualifications in Sales and Marketing and/or a Master’s degree in Business, Marketing or related fields is an added advantage.
Yearly performance bonus + other allowances
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees