Marketing Manager at a leading Microfinance Company
- Responsible to assess the market size and do market segmentation to identify and project sizable market opportunities for the business.
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the fast-leading microfinance companies in Myanmar, with over 400 employees with plans to expand to new townships and an obvious need for addition staff.
Very international organization, with cross cultural interaction with other branch offices throughout the world. This opportunity will give you a chance to further develop your professional career.
- Responsible to develop marketing strategies to meet business annual objectives.
- Able to implement a brand building program to successfully promote highest possible level of brand awareness.
- Responsible to develop customer acquisition strategies to gain market share of microfinance company.
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing or in brand management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related education is a must.
- Must have experience in commercial strategic planning and budgeting.
- Must have a good knowledge of micro, small and medium enterprise market.
- English communication skill is a must.
Annual benefits plus other allowances
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees