Marketing Manager at Leading Group of Companies in Myanmar
- To develop and implement an annual marketing plan and strategy in line with corporate objectives
- Up to 3,000,000 MMKs plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the leading corporations in Myanmar over 20 years. They have number of businesses in Myanmar including real estate, construction & engineering, construction materials, energy, trading, hospitality, insurance.
This position will have the full responsibility within Marketing Area.
- Manage external agencies to produce creative and compelling advertising, PR and promotional campaigns, using a combination of both traditional media and new technologies
- Manage the process of planning and implementing a digital marketing strategy in line with the business and marketing objectives
- Deal with all media enquiries, including crisis management situations.
- Responsible for all marketing communications, including collateral produced to for retailers, consumers, local community stakeholders, CR partners or commercial partners.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in related field
- Must be a Degree Holder, Business Management Degree (MBA) preferred
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (word, excel, power point and etc.)
- Ability to communicate with public, media, tenants and shopper
- Decoration and Branding Knowledge, familiar with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design and production, etc.
Annual Bonus plus other benefits
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees.