New challenges to develop the career as Finance Director
- Responsibilities for overall control of the company's accounting function
- Up to 80,000,000MMK plus benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the famous companies in Media Industry which is currently working alongside experienced professionals, and some of the most influential business leaders in Myanmar.
Lead and develop finance teams.
- Planning for the future of company business
- Update and implement financial policies and procedures
- liaise with external auditors and the finance committee of the board of directors
- Driving the financial planning of the company by analysing its performance and risks
- Oversee all financial operations and direct corporate financial planning and structure
- Oversee audit and tax functions
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Financial management
- Bachelor degree in economics or finance and master degree is a plus
- Fluent English is a must
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making.
- Expatriate only.
Travel allowance, Phone allowance, Salary + Commission + Bonus
Weekends Off, Professional Development Trainings and 2 Weeks Paid Vacation Holidays
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees