Office Manager at one of the most successful multinational insurance companies in Myanmar
- Organize and coordinate office administration management
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is a well-known multinational organization that emphasizes on providing insurance and related services.
Facilitate the efficient functioning of an office through a range of administrative, clerical, financial and managerial tasks.
- Supervises and coordinates overall administrative activities for the company.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease.
- Order equipment before it runs out and keep check on new requirements.
- Design and implement office policies and procedures.
- Minimum 7 years of working experiences in administration field and minimum 3 years as an Office Manager or Administrative Manager
- A Bachelor’s degree is a must and other related qualifications such as Business Administration
- Strong command of written and verbal Japanese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Leadership skills
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees