Collection Officer for Credit Card Department position at one of the Top Five Banks in Myanmar
- Responsible for processing customer credit card payments along with monitoring and resolving declines.
- Up to 1,200,000 MMK and other interesting allowances
About the Company
Our client is one of the Top Five Banks in Myanmar with strong plans for growth and strong focus on their online strategy. They are in a strong position to become the most progressive bank in Myanmar.
- Responsible for negotiating with delinquent customers to set up payment plans
- Make sure to approach problems logically and with good judgement.
- Analyse various collection reports daily that assist with the collection process
- Required to abide by all applicable regulatory and department practices and procedures
- 4 to 7 years of working experience in financial industry or banking field
- Bachelor’s degree is a must and proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access is required.
- Strong command of English in writing and verbal communication
- Must have analytical skills, problem solving skills, and result oriented.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees