Operation Manager Role at one of the leading Cafe
- Responsible to Monitor and Manage store staffs by regularly conducting performance assessments, providing feedback
- Salary up to 800,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the leading Café in Yangon.
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
- Responsible to ensure that store in maintained according to sanitation and cleaning standards
- Assign rules and responsibilities to employees for operational effectiveness
- Responsible to review and analyse monthly food costs and wastage, highlight problem areas and take appropriate action to rectify poor performance
- Minimum 3 years of experience in F&B Management Preferably Cafe Management
- Business English is a must
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills are required
Salary + other benefits
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees