Operations Executive at a Leading Environmental Control Company
- Responsible to maintain client data and manage major clients accordingly.
- Up to 900,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client provides integrated environmental control services using a combination of methods to achieve optimal results.
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
- Able to solve complaints that clients have appropriately and follow up on necessary action.
- Responsible to prepare contracts, invoice clients, chase for payment.
- To attend to any complaints or site inspections or overseeing with PCOs if appropriate.
- Report directly to Managing Director about monthly revenue estimate
- Minimum 2 or 3 years of experience in sales administration and customer service is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or related business education is a must.
- Business English or Advanced English is a must.
- Valuable experience in sales administrative and operations management is a bonus.
Annual benefits + other allowances
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees