Operations Manager at one of the well – known Global Logistics and Forwarding service companies in Myanmar
- Responsible for the whole operation Management for customers
- Up to $3,000 + Bonus
About the Company
Our client, is a globally well – known logistics service and Freight Forwarding company. They have a well-established business in Myanmar set for strong expansion.
- Responsible for managing and all operations within Myanmar
- Plan and manage strategic activities for Logistics, warehouse, leasing, procurement and transportation
- To develop formal SOPs and implement and strictly adhere to Company procedures
- Coach and train the operations new team members
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Logistics management position more preferable with an international freight forwarder
- Any bachelor degree holders and additional Certifications in Logistics Preferred
- Must have advance level of English and a valid Myanmar Driver’s license in mandatory
- Strong leadership skills, customer service skills and high level of technical knowledge in logistics field
- Strong knowledge of Myanmar Customs Clearance Laws and Procedures
If you are looking for an exciting operations manager job in Myanmar, this is a great opportunity for you.
Training at oversea
Career Growth Opportunities
Strong performing staff have opportunities for relocation overseas and other great career development chances.