Operations Leader at Major Healthfood Company
- Supervise and assist in daily logistics and inventory management
- Up to 1,300,000 ks plus annual bonus
About the Company
With a decade-long strong history since the launch of the company, it has been helping people all around the world make physical health better with its products in personal care and nutrition.
The role is responsible for the achievement of KPI performance.
- Work with Logistics Assistant Manager to manage all areas of inventory
- Manage outsourced logistics provider to ensure accurate and timely dispatch
- Perform cycle counts, stock take, reconciliation activities and report the result and KPI to Manager
- Assist with importing and customer clearance
- A university graduate
- Minimum 3 year working experience in Logistics or Supply Chain
- Advanced English
If you are looking for an exciting logistics job in Myanmar, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Rapidly growing international organization
Career Growth Opportunities
Opportunities to move into more senior logistics positions