Organization Development Manager at one of the leading local Companies in Myanmar
- Planning and implementing all organisational development initiatives such as talent assessment process and internal branding initiatives
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK and other allowances
About the Company
Our client is one of the leading company in the construction field of Myanmar, mainly on Buildings, Roads, Civil works and also infrastructure development of the country. Part of one of Myanmar Largest Corporation, this company involved in many State Projects.
Responsible for managing all Organisational Development initiatives.
- Design, sourcing, implementing and managing talent assessment process.
- Undertake any relevant departmental and Corporate Human Resources projects, and ensure timely completion of projects.
- Review existing Corporate Human Resources policies and procedures and identify areas of improvements improve on efficiency level
- Report to the Deputy General Manager, Corporate Human Resources (Organisational Development).
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in HR field and 3 years in senior executive / assistant manager level.
- Degree in HR Management or related fields
- Strong Command of Business English
- Strong knowledge in HR employment laws, statutory requirements, rules and regulations
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees