PR Executive role at leading international telecommunication companies in Myanmar
- Develop effective PR plans using appropriate strategies and tactics plans to fulfil their needs.
- Up to 1,200,000 MMK and other benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the most successful international telecommunication Infrastructure Service Companies in Myanmar.
Responsible to manage the relationships between a company and external parties
- Handle customer complaints quickly in an effective manner to boost customer service process and relationships
- Build and maintain strong relationship with government offices
- Find out key people in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships
- At least 3 years’ of working experience in public relation field
- Bachelor’s degree is a must and other diploma or qualifications in Business Administrations or Public Relation
- Strong command of written and verbal English
- Great knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices
- Should be able to communicate effectively and able to work under stress
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees