Production Technician at one of the successful international companies in Myanmar
- Responsible of the production plant operation by servicing of the machines
- Up to $600 plus bonus
About the Company
One of the international oil and gas companies which listed in Fortune Global 500’s largest corporations in the world. The company is founded over 40 years which is now running the operation over 30 countries worldwide, typically for upstream and downstream operation.
- In-charge for installation, preventative and corrective maintenance for production machines, utility systems as per safety guideline and procedures
- Focus on production target and monitor operation process for smooth work done
- Handling of Gas turbine generators, Gas compressors, control valves and other related machines
- Total 2 years and above of mechanical and electrical maintenance in production field (FMCG, O&G, Beverage, Electrical power plant, etc.).
- Prefer to have HV Experience if the candidate is from Electrical Engineering Field
- Degree or Diploma holder of Electrical, Mechanical or Electronics Engineering
- Able to communicate in English and must have good inter-personal skills
- Good understanding about fire and life safety, PLC & DCS system, PS system and Analytical instrumentation and other HSE works
Basic Salary plus other interesting allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees