Project & Facility Management Engineer at Successful Health Care Services Company in Myanmar
o Stand as the coordinator between the customers and 3 rd party vendor
o Up to 1,200,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is a well-known successful local health care services company in Myanmar. They have nice
working environment and are a company who strictly follows compliance.
This is not a pure construction work and the main scope of this role to supervise the civil works through 3 rd
party contractor for the deployment of medical equipment which were purchased by customers in various
● Work closely with overseas supplier and 3 rd party vendor regards to civil point of view
● To prepare the interior design for the medical equipment to be placed
● Responsible for dealing with 3 rd party contractor regards to site work
● Have to expose with overseas supplier in frequently
● Willingness to travel as per business requirement
● Bachelor Degree holder of the Civil or Architectural Engineering
● At least 3-5 years of working experience in civil works a minimum
● Business English is a must and proficient knowledge in Auto-CAD
● Prefer overseas working experience or Overseas Educated person
● Exposure to Interior Decoration projects will be much more convenient for this work
Medical allowance + Telephone + others allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of an innovative international company business, this is a unique chance to
improve your professional skills and impact thousands of lives through your job.