Project Manager at Int’l Start Up Energy Company in Myanmar
- Manage and develop business strategy to drive cost efficient operation
- Up to 15 Lakh + bonus
About the Company
Our client has recently set up operations in Yangon and their mission is to contribute low cost and reliable home solar system especially for Myanmar rural area to get a clean and safe electricity. They have big aim for supplying solar energy by cooperating closely with NGOs and Int’l development organizations.
Set up business development projects especially for Sales, Distribution, Customer Service, Logistics and Market Analysis, Administration and Partnerships.
- Manage business strategy for internal operation development
- Cooperate with public sector or NGO to achieve creative projects
- Plan data management and marketing projects
- Work out all tasks related with operation in a cost effective way
- Report directly to the CEO
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a commercial company or international NGO
- Bachelor degree or similar
- Advanced English communication skills
- Experience working with both international and Burmese colleagues
Annual Bonus + Allowances
Be an important part of the open, informal team with international work ethics.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of an innovative international company business, this is a unique chance to improve your professional skills and impact thousands of lives through your job.