Project Manager at one of Myanmar's Largest Corporations
- Interesting Salary + allowance
- Overseeing and managing Project Schedule, Project Budget and Quality Control work
About the Company
Our client is one of the largest corporations in Myanmar with close to 3000 staff and 8 different business units covering power, trading, construction, telco, media, banking and oil & gas.
- Determines project schedule by reviewing plan, specifications, time requirements, sequencing project elements
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules and regulations.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Bachelor Degree of Civil Engineering
- At least 15 years of total working experience in construction field
- Management skill, computer skill, communication skill.
- Good English skill is a must
What makes this company special? Fun office environment, growing rapidly etc
Career Growth Opportunities
What opportunities are there for promotion or career growth for the role. I.e. expanding team