Project Manager at one of the Fast-Growing Construction Group of Companies in Myanmar
- To lead and manage the Construction Projects with high understanding of Project Management
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK plus benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the most Innovative Group of Companies in Myanmar and they are aiming to become one of the largest construction group of companies in near future.
- Direct Responsibility of the delivering the project in smoothly
- To ensure the Site Safety in 100% with Safety point of views
- Direct Responsibility of the tracking and monitoring the Project Performance
- To analyse and forecast the Project Expenditure and able to plan work schedule
- To drive the respective teams to ensure the projects must be finished within deadline
- To conduct training to internal worker to achieve standard quality and safety work place
- Bachelor or Master degree holder of the Civil Engineering
- Fair Experienced in business and financial control (Preferred)
- Minimum 10 Years of working Experiences in construction projects management
- Business English is a Must and responsibility for the cross-function needs of the Company
- Solid Experience on Project Implementation, Construction Maintenance and Inventory Control.
One of the Fast-Growing Group of Companies that can provide pleasant working environment with open-minded people and different job opportunities across different sectors.
Career Growth Opportunities
This is the best opportunity for Project Manager to work at one of the Fast-Growing Group of Companies in Myanmar.