Project Manager at one of the International Non-Profit Organizations
- Full responsible for project management and finance administration
- Up to USD 2,500 + Other Benefits
About the Company
Our Client is one of the international Non-Profit Organizations helping education sector to promote to international standard.
Responsible for managing and conducting smooth and effective project activities for the organization
- Manage day-to-day operation of the project along with the organization’s partners
- Ensures that all project documents such as partner reports, participants’ lists, etc. are complete, up-to-date and that project documentation files are complied with organization’s regulation.
- Responsible for ensuring correct, complete and transparent financial administration of the project
- Create and maintain effective relationship with partners and stakeholders
- Assist the organization in implementing the programs in the region and suggest areas that need to be improved in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Report directly to Director
- At least 3 years of solid practical project experience in project management and financial administration as well as planning, monitoring and evaluation procedures and managing budgets
- Post-graduate degree in Project Management, Business Administration, Public Administration or other similar field
- Excellent English speaking, reading and writing skills
- Advanced skills in using MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Solid knowledge and skill in financial project management and project accounting
Telephone + other benefits
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees