Project Manager at one of the Most Innovative Telecom Provider in Myanmar
- To Lead and Manage the Telecom Projects from End to End
- Up to 2,500,000 Kyats + Attractive Allowances Package
About the Company
Our client is a leading international telecommunications company which has also been successfully launched in Myanmar years ago. With the guaranteed career growth opportunities, the company is expanding its business effectively.
As a Project Manager, have to report directly to PMO Senior Manager.
- Direct Responsibility of the delivering the project in smoothly
- To conduct and develop the positive relationship with project’s stakeholders
- Direct Responsibility of the tracking and monitoring the Project Performance
- To take control all the related documents and works of the Telecom Projects
- To Coordinate and Support the in house teams by delivering the network projects in strategically
- At least 4-5 years’ experiences in Telecom Project Management
- Fair Experienced in business and financial control (Preferred)
- Bachelor Degree Holder of the Telecommunications or Information Science.
- Business English is a Must and responsibility for the cross function needs of the Company
- Must have a minimum of 3-4 years’ experiences in Independently handling of the Telecom Project
- Must have a strong experiences in roles of the Project Management, Project Coordination and Project Analyst with a deep knowledge of telecom Project Management
Very famous group of companies around the world and gradually becoming the most innovative telecom provider of Myanmar within these years.
Career Growth Opportunities
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager in Telecom Field to take a step up in their career. Do you have what it takes?