Project Manager at one of the successful International Construction Companies in Myanmar
- Planning and managing construction Projects and coordinating with clients
- Monthly Salary up to 4000 USD + other allowance
About the Company
Our client is leading international construction company around the world and handling a lot of construction projects with international standard.
- Determines project schedule by reviewing plan, specifications, time requirements, sequencing project elements
- Manage sub-cons, project sites progress review, coordinate with clients, suppliers and ensure the project meet the target
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules and regulations.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineering and registered Engineer in Philippines
- At least 10 years of background experience in Construction field
- Must strong in Construction Operation Management, Cost Management and Supplier Management for factory and steel frame projects
- Need to relocate to Myanmar and housing allowance is provided for candidate only, not include for family
Basic salary + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees