Property Executive at one of the most successful Real Estate Companies in Myanmar
- Responsible for assisting the Property Manager in the day-to-day operation of the building
- Salary up to 700,000 Kyats and additional bonuses.
About the Company
Our client is one of the leading property development companies in Myanmar. They have very strong exposure to some of the prime properties in both residential and commercial areas in Myanmar.
- Oversee the various contracted service providers to ensure they deliver their services in accordance with the respective contracts and service level agreements.
- Conducting regular building inspections to ensure the building is safe and the building systems are in good working condition.
- Coordinate and supervise building maintenance services and repair works
- Involving in managing office building renovation projects when required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Building Management.
- A Degree holder.
- Knowledge in Building operations, maintenance works, authorities’ requirements and procedures.
- A team player with good interpersonal skills and negotiating skills.
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees.