Property Management Coordinator at one of the leading multi-national retails organization
- To support and develop the lettings functions within the area by communicating with contractors and dealing with landlords and tenants.
- Salary up to USD600 plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the multi-national retails organization across the Asia and explode their new business in Myanmar. Has many branches of Health and retails store.
Overview of the position in one sentence.
Process tenant application forms.
- Proactively deal with issues that are raised by landlords and tenants.
- Being the point of contact for landlords and tenants for Property Management.
At least 2 years of experience in property management and leasing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English is a must.
- Service-minded and able to work with minimum supervision.
Up to USD600 plus phone allowance.
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees