Property Manager at a Global Group Company in Myanmar
- To source and secure possible locations for the company’s range of F&B outlets in Myanmar
- Oversee the construction and preparation work until handover of project to operations
- Salary up to 1,400,000 MMK and other benefits
About the Company
The Company represents multiple products and services in the Global Group portfolio, including automotive, light and heavy grade equipment products, horizontal and vertical construction projects via Comin Asia. The Power Equipment Division provides Sales & Service of a variety of plant equipment to the Mining, Quarry, Construction, Material Handling, Logistics, Industries, Hotels and others in the Myanmar markets.
Overview of the position in one sentence.
- Develop a plan of optimal number, store size and locations within each target market to enable good customer coverage at targeted profit levels.
- Coordinate with local food management, the construction/fit-out work required and assist with the development of a project plan.
- Liaise with contractors undertaking the construction/fit-out work.
- Trouble-shoot as required on property issues.
- At least 5 years of experience in property acquisition and property management.
- Experience with developing and managing budgets, P&L statements, capital expenditures and forecasting.
- Good command of English is a must.
- Able to work flexible hours as required to meet project deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills with strong negotiation skills.
Health insurance coverage up to 5000 USD with International Insurer, ferry and annual bonus
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees