Receptionist at one of the most successful real estate development companies in Myanmar
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Up to 600,000 MMK
About the Company
One of the biggest multinational organization with proven records of landmark projects around the world.
Overview of the position in one sentence.
- Ensure the correct operation of the switchboards to allow fast and efficient transferring of internal / external calls.
- Takes guest messages and enters voicemail and computer system accurately e.g. Report directly to Country Manager, manage team of 6 staff, Develop company strategy etc.
- Receiving and sorting daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Minimum 2 years of working experience and preferred in front desk office department
- Bachelor degree is a must
- Fluent in English
- Basic computer skills, and other email and internet
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees