Recruitment Specialist at the international brewery company
- Implementing recruitment strategies & procedures, and format
- Salary is up to 1,000,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is the fourth largest brewery group in the world and has employed more than 40,000 people. They divide their operations into three market areas across continents.
Oversee the talent acquisition process of organization.
- Manage the full spectrums of recruitment processes including preparing job descriptions and advertising JDs
- Responsible for sourcing candidates, arranging interviews, conducting interviews and prepare employee handbook if necessary.
- Support HR Manager in finding suitable candidates for organization.
- Responsible for the branding of the employers.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HR field, preferred strong experienced in recruitment & selection
- A Bachelor Degree is a must and other related qualifications in HR is preferred.
- Business English is required.
- Strong command of knowledge in recruitment.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees