Regional Manager at one of the Innovative Telecom Provider in Myanmar
- To Oversee the Regional Roll-Out Projects with high level of management
- Up to 2,500,000 Kyats + Bonus
About the Company
Our client is a leading international telecommunications company which has also been successfully launched in Myanmar years ago. With the guaranteed career growth opportunities, the company is expanding its business effectively.
- Direct Responsibility of planning, managing and reporting of project regards to its contract, project schedule and budgeted resources for assigned roll-out region
- Able to provide the high level of management within the region
- To make sure that the regional roll-out organisation meets the regional project targets within the budgeted resources
- To approve the final site validation regards on technical requirements, site priority, SA/CME cost
- At least 8 Years’ experience in telecoms Industry
- Bachelor or Master Degree Holder of the Civil, Electronic Communication
- Must have an Excellent Knowledge of civil works, site acquisition and telecom implementation works on full turnkey project environment
- Project Management Certification (PMP, PRINCE) Preferred
Very famous group of companies around the world and gradually becoming the most innovative telecom provider of Myanmar within these years.
Career Growth Opportunities
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to take a step up in their career. Do you have what it takes?