Regional Sales Manager at a well-known FMCG Company
- Responsible to build and maintain a high performing organization to achieve business objectives.
- Salary up to 1,500,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our Client is one of the largest FMCG companies in Myanmar, providing the best quality Consumer goods.
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
- Achieve regional sales objectives by identifying trends and implementing changes.
- Manage and supervise the sales team to achieve sales goals.
- Monitor regional sales performance and set targets for team members.
- Minimum 6 years of working experience and 4 years in Management level in FMCG background.
- Bachelor’s degree or another higher diploma
- Intermediate English level
- Strong knowledge in inventory management and distributor management is preferred.
Annual benefits + other allowances
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees