Regional Sales Manager to base in NayPyiTaw at Leading Telecom Service Provider
- Overall accountability of the running of sales and distribution activities within the assigned region
- Up to $4000 plus annual bonus
About the Company
Our client is a leading international telecommunications company which has also been successfully launched in Myanmar years ago. With the guaranteed career growth opportunities, the company is expanding its business effectively.
Align with HQ and support on all Distribution and Channel related strategy and policies
- Managing market share performance in the region
- Duly reporting of region monthly performance against the assigned KPIs
- Provide quarterly region sales quarterly sales strategy and activities planning
- Ensuring the target dealers recruitment and expansion plan is carried in timely manner
- Responsible in meeting the region assigned stores’ expansion plan within the stipulated timeline
- Hiring of all Sales and Distribution headcounts will require recommendation approval from Regional Sales Manager
- Minimum 15 years working experience, FMCG or telecommunication related industries would be an advantage.
- Fluent in local and English is a must.
- Ability to use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Excel and Power Point Presentation, Internet and email.
- Good interpersonal and networking skills
- Great communicator of the vision, both in oral and written
- Very methodical and process oriented
- Strong goal orientation and performance management
- Strong strategy planning and management skills
Yearly bonus + telephone + other allowances
Very firm telecom organization with biggest market leader
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees