Relationship Manager position at one of the Top Private Banks in Myanmar
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and recommend approaches
- Up to 2,000,000 + other attractive allowances
About the Company
Our client is one of the Top Private Banks is looking for both Corporate and Retail Departments and providing customers with the best financial services in Myanmar.
- Prospect for and closes new business relationships
- Resolves customer problems and acts as a connection with other departments, divisions and subsidiaries in managing the customers’ relationship with the bank.
- Develop and implements a plan for sourcing prospects and developing new customer relationships
- Supporting banks improvement initiatives providing customer feedback of our service and ensuring compliance
- Minimum 5 - 7 years experiences with strong relationship management knowledge
- Must have any bachelor’s degree, preferred related certificates
- Good command of Business English
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups across the company to manage customer relationships.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees