Rewards & Employee Relations Manager at the largest successful international beverages company
- Creating an effective ways to enhance employee management including consulting with internal business partners, such as department heads to assess benefits, compensation and compliance needs.
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK plus attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is a global beverages company in Myanmar. They are rapidly growing their business and increasing the numbers of brands bringing into Myanmar.
Responsible for motivating employees and managing the employees related functions
- Identify and implement new strategies to motivate employees including creating benefits package.
- Manage employee related functions and solve employees’ complaints.
- Monitor the salaries and benefits structures of all levels of employees.
- Develop well-organized staffing systems and strategies for the improvement of organization.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in HR field and 3 years in related management field.
- A bachelors’ degree is a must and other related qualifications with HR are highly preferred.
- Business English is a must.
- Strong knowledge and experience in HR especially in rewards and employee relations sectors.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees