Risk & Compliance Officer at one of the growing Financial Services Companies in Myanmar
- Provide development and maintenance of an effective risk management and compliance framework
- Salary up to 600,000 MMK + other benefits
About the Company
Our client is becoming a firm of financial service which is providing Myanmar people reliable and efficient financial services via extensive networks.
Responsible to manage overall risk processes
- Establish and oversee formal risk analysis and self-assessments program for various information Service systems and processes
- Responsible for all internal policies and internal controlling of weakness and Risk Management
- Analyst and assess all risks of new projects/new activities and propose action to mitigate those risks.
- Minimum 3 years of risk and compliance line management experience at a senior level
- A bachelor’s degree required in a relevant discipline
- Strong decision making on reality and consistent focus on work with multi-tasking ability
- Strong command of English
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees