Risk, Security and Compliance Manager at one of the growing Financial Services Companies in Myanmar
- Provide development and maintenance of an effective risk management and compliance framework
- Up to 1,200,000 MMK plus benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the evolving Financial Services Companies in Myanmar that provides small loans and other financial services to people in Myanmar.
Responsible to manage overall risk processes.
- Establish and oversee formal risk analysis and self-assessments program for various information Service systems and processes
- Responsible for all internal policies and internal controlling of weakness and Risk Management
- Analyst and assess all risks of new projects/new activities and propose action to mitigate those risks.
- Management of safety & security awarding to guideline team & procedures.
- Three years of work experiences in financial inclusion sector and development
- Bachelor university degree in any filed but, preferably in accounting, economic and business administration.
- Excellent English skills in writing and speaking.
- Strong knowledge of operational risk policies, governance frameworks and policies, risk assessment and control methodologies.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees