Sales Account Manager at a leading Telecommunication Company
- Responsible to develop advisor relationship with key accounts, customers, stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is the resource to buy and maintain IT and telecommunications systems.
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
- Responsible for new customers and new markets to develop their business.
- Can forecast and track key account metrics.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly and quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum 2 or 3 years of working experience in sales and account management.
- Bachelor’s degree or other related educations is a must.
- A professional English communication skill plus verbal fluency in Chinese is preferred.
- Must have experience in development of major accounts and delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
Annual benefits + other allowances
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees