Join the MyWorld team today and be part of Myanmar’s best recruiting agency.
About the Company
We are a young and energetic business always aiming on improving ourselves and the lives of our customers.
- Contact prospective companies based in Myanmar or planning to come to Myanmar to sell recruitment services.
- Salary up to 400,000 MMK plus other benefits.
The main responsibilities are as follow:
- Build relationships with key decision makers.
- Research business to see where possible hiring needs may arise.
- Visit client company sites.
- Using social media, networking and existing relationships to increase the number of candidates in the database.
- Meet with prospective candidates to assess their suitability to roles.
- Manage the CRM database and ensure accurate and timely data entry.
- Provide input and guidance to staff in areas you are familiar with.
- Share information freely to colleagues.
- Knowledge of business development to multinational companies.
- Strong communication skills in both English and Burmese.
- Driven personality and a commitment to exceed KPIs.
- Strong computer literacy and able to type at more than 40 words per minute.
- Flexible personality.
- Highly focused on teamwork.
- Salary up to 250,000 MMK plus other benefits.
Reporting Manager - Team Manager
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Answering emails via both support and direct email addresses
- Ensure reception and office phone is covered during business hours 8am to 5pm including lunch
- Arrange appointments with candidates as required
- Formatting CVs
- Creation of documents for both internal and external distribution
- Writing job descriptions
- Creation of all templates - reference checks, terms
- Prepare necessary documents for consultant’s meetings with customers
- Search relevant websites and newspapers for job leads
- Source candidates from job boards (JobNet, Monster.com etc)
- Create candidate, client and contact profiles on CRM
- Perform all new candidate prescreening data entry
- Update Company Comments with regards to terms of business
- Complete client information on overview page
- Fresh Graduates preferred
- Good spoken and written English is a must
- Prefer Engineering Background
- Motivated, multitasking and able to work under pressure
- Willing to learn and grow
Mobile phone allowance plus other benefits.
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them. Fun and international working environment with lots of new things to learn. Intensive training for all new staff.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees. Morever, Efficient training, chance to learn new skills on the job, high chance to be promoted depending on performance.