Sales Manager (Animal Nutrition) at a leading Chemical Company
- Responsible to initiate and develop sales opportunities for assigned products and to achieve the desired growth
- Salary up to 1,300,000 MMK
About the Company
Our Client specializes in the supply of specialty chemicals and additives used in food processing, animal livestock breeding, rubber goods and leather processing, coating industry involving paper, paint and ink manufacturing.
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
- To prepare sales plans to achieve annual sales and income target.
- Gain technical knowledge from suppliers and provide technical support to customers
- Responsible for developing and keeping better communications with clients
- Minimum 4 years of experience in sales and marketing background.
- B.E (Chemical) or B. Sc (Industry Chemistry) holder
- Business English communication skill is a must.
- Innovation and able to work with Team very well
Basic Salary + other allowances
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees