Sales Manager (Food Ingredients) at a successful Chemical Company
- Responsible to determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analysing trends and results.
- Salary up to 1,300,000 MMK
About the Company
Our Client specializes in the supply of specialty chemicals and additives used in food processing, animal livestock breeding, rubber goods and leather processing, coating industry involving paper, paint and ink manufacturing.
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
- To prepare sales plans to achieve annual sales and income target.
- Gain technical knowledge from suppliers and provide technical support to customers
- Coordinate sales effort with management, accounting, logistics and other business supports
- Minimum 4 years of experience in sales and marketing background.
- B.E (Chemical) or B. Sc (Industry Chemistry) holder
- Business English communication skill is a must.
- Innovation and able to work with Team very well
Basic Salary + other allowances
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees